[aprssig] Timestamp Questions

Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Thu Jun 9 10:29:26 EDT 2011

Lynn - Yes, I have the 101 doc and just totally missed the mention of
zulu in the description of 'h' time. Then, since I was buried int
timestamps, forgot that messages don't have them.

Guido - thanks, I have been looking at the FI raw. I captured a file of
messages using telnet, also.

- 73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD
Emergency Coordinator