[aprssig] FW: NASA Ames Phonesat Balloon Launch

joe at dellabarba.com joe at dellabarba.com
Thu Jun 9 15:49:26 EDT 2011

Last path:KF7ODR-1>3W5VYP via WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1,qAR,KI6JJW-1
[http://aprs.fi/info/KI6JJW-1]  (seriously-bad)
 [http://d1dhsh1i77j8ju.cloudfront.net/img/path-seriously-bad.png]
This station appears to be flying at high altitude and using digipeaters, which
causes serious congestion in the APRS network. The tracker should be configured
to only use digipeaters when at low altitude

APRS.FI is mad at you!

73
Joe N3HGB