[aprssig] Shack backup power

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Sun Jun 5 17:15:26 EDT 2011

On 6/5/2011 Keith VE7GDH wrote:

> I doing think there is any such thing as "too green" but it is our grandchildren
> that will see what happens when we "run out of oil". Of course, it isn't
> an "energy" problem, it is an "overpopulation" problem.

Have you actually been following the "known reserves" of Hydrocarbon fuels (particularly Natural Gas)?  Do you know that the Bakken formation is? Marcellus Shale? (which turns out not only to be in the US and Canada, but China has a HUGE formation), the progress on with Methane Hydrates?

When you take in the now known Marcellus shale info, last reserves estimates (in years) had a 4 digit number on it

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)