[aprssig] Shack backup power

KBØNLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Sat Jun 4 23:15:30 EDT 2011

Same here, six circuit transfer switch panel with voltage and wattage
metering for the load being put on the generator, the rest of the panel
stays dead.  When the power comes back on the other circuits come back on
and I know the grid power is back and kill the generator and switch stuff
back over.

73,

Scott KBØNLY