[aprssig] Questions about being both an iGate and digipeater.

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Wed Jul 20 23:32:13 EDT 2011

Hi Matthew:

I do a digipeat and Igate here in Eureka too.  However, I have a delay
set on my digipeat function which keeps my station from doubling with
other stations.  It isn't a bad idea at all to digipeat--just set a good
delay (2 to 5 seconds) so you ain't doubling with another station.  APRX
defaults to 5 seconds.

73 and good luck