[aprssig] netsked

Mike GM1WKR gm1wkr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:36:51 EDT 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks again for Cron info ... I'm quite used to cron  on Unix but "3rd Mon"
type things still need to be parsed so a lot of scripting is required.  I'm
really using the "netSked" thing as a learning oppertunity and wish to write
a daemon so I can learn a bit more about process control etc.

I'm also keen to stick to Bobs suggested file format, it is human readable
but more than anything it is a nice problem for a very amateur programmer to
solve ... as this is a self teaching project I don't mind taking the long
road to a short cut ;-)

At this stage I just need the few original questions answered so I know any
packets that reach air are correctly formatted and absolutely within spec.

Cheers & 73,
Mike