[aprssig] OpenAPRS for iPhone 2.3.1 Released

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sun Jan 30 19:48:01 EST 2011

Linda AD4BL wrote...

> Would it be possible to have an off switch on the program?  Running all
> the time tends to eat my battery unless I have it connected to power.

You should be able to close the application like any other one running
on the iPhone. Press the "home" button once and then quickly "double
click" on the "home" button. Then locate OpenAPRS. This may require
some horizontal scrolling. Once you have found it, press and hold (your
finger) on OpenAPRS. When you see the red "minus" symbol on the
top left, just tap on it to close the program. When you have finished
closing it and any other programs that you want to exit from, just press
the home key once and you are done.

If you use Safari on the iPhone to browse to the following URL, it
should bring up an online user guide. I thought there was a "button"
in the "settings" to get there, but I couldn't find it when I looked a
moment ago.

http://help.apple.com/iphone

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH