[aprssig] ISS pass at 1115 EST today ?1215?

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 12:26:29 EST 2011

Thought I missed it...  Hope this helps, I rushed to find this:

The AMSAT ARISS pass prediction says 17:45:17 11:45:17 CST for me (EN52):
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/tools/predict/index.php

  It is currently (11:22 CST) in the south Pasific, so if I did all this correctly in my Excel Magic UTC decoder ring, it fits.

Frequency Information

Mode V/V Crew Contact (Regions 2 & 3): Operational
Uplink:, 144.4900 MHz FM
Downlink, 145.8000 MHz FM

Mode V/V Crew Contact (Region 1): Operational
Uplink:, 145.2000 MHz FM
Downlink, 145.8000 MHz FM

Mode U/V (B) FM Voice Repeater (Worldwide): Operational
Uplink:, 437.8000 MHz FM
Downlink, 145.8000 MHz FM

Mode V APRS (Worldwide APRS Digipeater): Operational
Simplex:, 145.8250 MHz FM 1200 BPS
Downlink, 145.8250 MHz FM 1200 BPS

Mode V Imaging: Operational
Downlink, 145.8000 MHz SSTV

--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 | TH-F6A | TS-2000 | Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/