[aprssig] Generic Smartphone APRS aps!

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Jan 24 23:28:12 EST 2011

My publicly stated direction is whenever I am unable to buy a new or
used Windows Mobile 5 or 6 phone (Windows Phone 7 doesn't count), then
the Android port will begin.  Not until then.

However, if there's an Andoid developer out there with too much time on
his/her hands, you're welcome to mirror everything you can find in
APRSISCE/32!  But read Julian's article
(http://tinyurl.com/G4ILO-Advice) before you start!