[aprssig] GPS possible disruption SE US Jan 20 - Feb 22

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Fri Jan 21 08:24:57 EST 2011

Idiots abound.  Maybe they should've put the GPS band on 2.4gigs to maximize
the water absorbtion so GPS wouldn't work in bad weather. hihi.

Remember folks... follow the rules of pilots... Aviate, Navigate,
Communicate.  IN THAT ORDER.

Back on this thread... my bet is that they are spoofing the signal to see if
it can be corrected/recovered.  Maybe a test of the new civilian L4 band?

Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.