[aprssig] Weather station or CWOP questions

Gerald Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Jan 20 18:26:46 EST 2011

I'm headed to the American Meteorological Society meeting and will have
an opportunity to talk to several of the consumer weather station
vendors while there. If anyone has questions for a particular vendor, of
a technical nature (not price breaks, etc) feel free to send them to me
via PRIVATE e-mail (mail-to: gerry.creager at tamu.edu) with a subject line
of "AMS Weather Station" so I can filter and make sure I get the stuff down.

73
Gerry n5jxs
CWOP servers
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983