[aprssig] FW: [amsat-bb] FS: Kenwood TM-V7A 2m/70cm transceiver

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Jan 16 10:05:03 EST 2011

Saw this on AMSAT:
----------------------
I have for sale a Kenwood TM-7A 2m/70cm dualband, dual receive FM
transceiver.  The dual receive capability makes it work very nicely for FM
satellite use.  It also has a built in duplexer so you can run a dualband
antenna with it into the single SO239 on the rear.  It does 45 watts on 2m
and 35 watts on 70cm, has PL tones built in, alphanumeric lables for the
memory channels, and has 4 hypermemories for returning to a specific
configuration at the push of a button.

It comes with the mic, power cord, mobile bracket, and original box.  It
does not have the manual with it but you can find those on line.  The
display works fine on it.  There is one line that appears from time to time
on the display but it doesn't interfere with anything.

I am asking $225 plus any shipping that is necessary for this rig.  I can
take paypal/check/MO and am always willing to entertain trades of other ham
equipment.

73s John AA5JG