[aprssig] AVRS Online

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Jan 15 19:20:40 EST 2011

Thank you for the change!  Although the closest node to me is still a
70cm IRLP node that I can't use yet.  Any chance you could have the ?
query return the following 4 nodes for short term testing at least.

1) Nearest EchoLink 2m node
2) Nearest EchoLink 70cm node
3) Nearest IRLP 2m node
4) Nearest IRLP 70cm node

The difference, as I understand it, is that an EchoLink -R repeater is a
full up normal repeater with a tie back to EchoLink.  An EchoLink -L
link is a simplex node that has ties back to EchoLink.  As far as the
EchoLink access goes, they're the same function.  What they do for the
local surrounding area is what is different.