[aprssig] [opentracker] OpenTracker USB released

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jan 13 14:14:54 EST 2011

You can buy the GT525 separately, but thanks to someone numbering all of
the pins on the vertical entry version of the header backwards, when I
made a last-minute change from the side-entry part it reversed the
pinouts.  To hook it up requires pulling wires from the jumper and
re-ordering them.

Scott
N1VG