[aprssig] computer power supply question

K8YS k8ys at fuse.net
Sat Jan 1 00:33:36 EST 2011

Hey Chris, THANKS!
Rick - yes, but... it is NOT an ATX supply. Which is why I could not find
the answer on Google.

Chris, I have no idea what the color code is for this supply, it has the
"standard" yellow, red, black for my +5. +12 and GND.
Since there is a green wire, I grounded that, and it came alive.

I have a older Neveo monitor that requires 12v/3A and I have lost my supply
in the big move, so as a temp solution, I am looking for the cheap way out.
Short of placing a 12V 4AH battery and charger on that monitor (I have a
bunch of them too), the computer supply is the quick, cheap, and semi-easy
fix.

73, Bob K8YS.