[aprssig] APRS on HF

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:39:27 EST 2011

And why do people (appear to) think that the only purpose of the IS system is to log position reports?  When on the road, APRS-IS is also the conduit to email and instant messaging with the Muggle world, via the email/email2 and WinLink systems.  I would think that Messaging and SMS over HF could be quite useful when way off the beaten path, especially if bi-directional.

Greg  KO6TH