[aprssig] APRS-IS passcode use

Julian, G4ILO julian.g4ilo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 08:19:07 EST 2011

Yes. The passcode is keyed to your callsign. You can use it with your
call plus any ssid. I use mine with several different instances of
APRSIS32 logged in using my call and different ssids. If you tried to
log in using the same call-ssid more than once at the same time you
might well have problems.

Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com