[aprssig] APRS activity triggering a text or email notification via internet push

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:53:25 EST 2011

I'm not irritated, just saying.  On the other hand, Bob seems to like it, so
it's good enough for me (I'll freely admit to group-think and "me-too" when it
comes to Bob).
let me gin up some code this weekend and I'll bring it back to present on
Monday.  I'll use the same sourceforge repository as AVRS for the code, and
all code will be open source/GPL3.  Check there for updates.  I'm also working
on the beginnings of a Better Internet Gateway (the notorious B.I.G.) and that
code will be mixed in there.
AVRS is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/avrs

I'll try to work in some of the other suggestions, and take a look at the
Yahoo stuff mentioned.

John Gorkos