[aprssig] Why Not "Gate in Vicinity"

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 15:24:16 EST 2011

I saw this and also sent him a message, but then realized he hadn't beacond for several hours.  You can also try sending to DL7EB who seems to know him from the messages.

At least one of  the Android apps talk.  A local has it and it kinda' startled him when I sent a message.  (;-)

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI