[aprssig] Dying Nuvi-350

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 23:43:47 EST 2011

http://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Installation-Extended-Battery-IA2B309C4B32/dp/B004WYNTJE

eBay 150643282862

I did it - can be a tough install job. The old battery was stuck so hard I was afraid I might warp the plastic case. There is a spring and keeper that can easily fly away. Garmin will exchange for a flat rate of $69 IIRC - check their site.

de Charlie, N5EXY,
South Suburban Greater Hutto

Go Navy Beat Army