[aprssig] Was K6RPT-12 recovered over in Indiana??? (And comment)

Clay Melhorn n9io at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:53:02 EST 2011

Just very curious, please if anyone hears that K6RPT-12 was ever recovered in Indiana SE of Terre Haute please post that info here.Inquiring minds want to know...
I certainly realize that without the APRS RF and IS systems this would not get the mileage it's receiving and am happy it is.Personally I think the ballooning with APRS is a VERY cool adjunct to the hobby that should be fully embraced.Gentleman of the APRSSIG your persistent development of aprs is a testament to the true ham spirit.Also hats off to the ballooning community!
Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, IL
Webmaster: KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/