[aprssig] K6RPT-11 Battery...

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 01:22:40 EST 2011

On 12/14/2011 1:16 AM, Steve Noskowicz wrote:
> Pretty bleepin' amazing!    Looks like an opportunity for a product indorsement, eh?
>
> What's the difference in time for sunrise at 110,000 feet?

I was mistaken. Apparently Spain is on CET (UTC+1), not UTC.  It's 7:20 AM
there right now.  And as the other poster pointed out, at 110,000 feet, sunrise
will be earlier than on the ground.  It's probably already in direct sun.    I
noticed the last few updates shows it gaining altitude again, suggesting it is
warming up in the sun.