[aprssig] K6RPT-11 Battery...

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Dec 14 01:01:21 EST 2011

On 12/14/2011 12:57 AM, ZPO wrote:
> Looks like it is up to V1B2 now.  I'm guessing the package is now in
> sunshine again and the batteries are warming up.
>
> 73-KY9K/Brian

Not yet --- it's only 5:58 AM there right now.    (UTC time is local there).
I have been watching the altitude start declining as it made landfall.  Not
sure if this is the end, or just that it was warmer over the water than over
land.  Anyhow, we should get sunrise in about an hour -- hopefully warming both
the helium and the batteries.      [The batteries are 4 Energizer Ultimate
Lithium AA cells -  "they just keep going and going and going....".]