[aprssig] CT2JTR/K6RPT-11 Second Set

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 00:10:37 EST 2011

Try the full url:
 http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net.nyud.net/Tracking/Balloons/20111211-12-K6RPT/CT2JTR-D72-2*

--
73, Steve, K9DCI

--- On Tue, 12/13/11, MJ Inabnit <ke6sls at arrl.net> wrote:

These URL's are not loading in northern CA.  Anyone have an alternate site available?

tnx, 73

On 12/13/2011 08:57 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

Here's another set of D72 pictures from CT2JTR.  I've asked him if he can set his D72 up to cross-band digipeat from 144.390 to 144.800 to be picked up by the APRS infrastructure instead of just CT1END.

http://tinyurl.com/curj4os  (-21 through -27 are new.  -2 is original)

I just had an APRS QSO with CT2JTR () who is running a D72 in Lisbon.  He graciously (and quietly, his YL was sleeping) took pictures of his radio which has been receiving K6RPT-11 since 2.22z.  I've posted the pictures (with his permission) to:

http://tinyurl.com/cczwwnf

His final e-mail this evening said:

Btw i still hear him... I'll try to take some more photos and mail them to you  <snip> i've never needed to use the digipeater and i was rushing to read the manual so i could setup all this in time... ( started at 2.00z and the first Bcon was at 2.22z )
Anyway thanks again and good luck 73's

P.s- > Tell Scot that we really are "...always heard that Iberian hams are the best."
I've been to Spain and had their ham...it is really really good!  <grin>

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----