[aprssig] One of the K6RPT Balloons Has Made It Over The Rockies!

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:28:58 EST 2011

It was cool, watching the -11 and -12 tracks from my shack. What was happening to the data on -13 or -14 (don't remember which) that was zigzagging north-south by hundreds of miles? Must have been some interesting data garble before it came down. Are they sending any other telemetry?

Wonder if they'll make it far enough for direct RF in my neighborhood?

Andrew, KA2DDO