[aprssig] APRS Stellite active! Re: FAST1 Status?

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Dec 11 18:36:37 EST 2011

Latest elset is
FAST 1
1 90025U 0        11344.46201349 +.00001221 +00000-0 +18129-3 0 00483
2 90025 071.9715 010.5435 0018442 309.0931 050.8588 14.76836683008082

The request was to hit it hard this weekend to force a hard reset and the
batteries need to be flat to do that, as one of the micro's needed it, the
only thing that’s happening now seems to be the beacon, I did get through a
couple of days ago.

They team need to organize another day and let more people know.
145.825 up 437.345 down path is FAST1

Steve Daniels
G6UIM
Torbay Freecycle Moderator