[aprssig] APRS Stellite active! Re: FAST1 Status?

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Dec 11 17:51:56 EST 2011

I just realized that maybe the APRS sig was not made aware of the FAST1 satellite that has been turned over for APRS digipeating this weekend and onward (maybe).  There is lots of emial chatter, but I just noticed it is on the AMSAT-BB and maybe APRSSIG people are not aware of it.

Uplink is on 145.825 and downlink is on 437???.  My wife has guests coming in a few mintes, so I dont have time to look it up and post it.  I believe the digipeating callsign is FAST1.

SO jump in!  In fact, they are actually hoping that we can overload it and run the batteries down so that they can get a new reset for some other functions.

Bob, WB4APR