[aprssig] Need Help Troubleshooting Embedded Maps

Pat Cook kb0oxd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 14:12:27 EST 2011

Hi everyone :)

Trying to use the embed code from APRS.FI to put a live tracker right
on my website but I need a little help troubleshooting them.....

My problem is the map I've set up on one of my main webcam pages (I
want people to be able to track me in near-real time while watching my
live cam stream :) ) @ http://www.wix.com/kb0oxd/ustream only tracks
me (KB0OXD-5) while the map on my APRS page @
http://www.wix.com/kb0oxd/aprs shows EVERYONE ELSE BUT me

What I want the map to do is track me (KB0OXD-5) AS WELL AS show
others who are in the area

What am I doing wrong or not doing right?

Cheers & 73 :)

--
Pat Cook, KB0OXD
Denver, CO