[aprssig] Intro & A Couple Quick Questions.....

Eric Hansen skyssx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:17:01 EST 2011

Very cool and nice to see you in the group. The author of APRSDroid is
active on this list and i'm sure he'll be along shortly. There are a
number of very, very small unified devices that could be stashed in a
scooter if you were interested. The newest is a YagTracker, the
successor to the HamHud.
--
Eric KC8IUR