[aprssig] APRS talk in Los Alamos?

Tim N9PUZ tim.n9puz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:47:03 EDT 2011

When this all gets finalized PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put a date on the
document and start out with something to the effect of "These are the
recommended settings to be used from <date> forward."

One of the worst things about APRS is all the versions of information
you find on the Internet that give you no clue as to when they were written.

Tim N9PUZ