[aprssig] iGate on an IRLP node?

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Thu Aug 18 23:25:39 EDT 2011

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011, John Gorkos wrote:

> I'll second the APRX nomination.  The addition of a web-status page
> would be great, but I have installed it in multiple places on embedded,
> flash-memory-based systems in non-climate-controlled environments with
> no problem.

I have to say that the lack of the web server is part of aprx's and
aprsg's beauty. Too many programs try to become web servers although they
don't really need to, leading to unnecessary security holes and extra
maintenance for everyone involved.

Personally, I'd much rather run a separate web server which would then run
a script to generate a status page.

   - Hessu