[aprssig] Mac Lion APRS iGate software?

Alexander Sack pisymbol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:39:32 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Gregg Wonderly <gregg at wonderly.org> wrote:
> On 8/12/2011 1:23 PM, Matthew Schumacher wrote:
>>
>> I figured I would be able to help you out and go ahead and compile it on
>> my macbook, but quickly ran into apple red tape to get my hands on a
>> compiler.
>
> With Lion, you can now download XCode from the Mac App store.  Is that the
> version you tried to use?
>
> Gregg Wonderly

I am working on a cross platform iGate software (its going slow
because I am very busy at work and APRS is new to me).

In the meantime, you can use Xastir.  Download MacPorts here:

http://www.macports.org/

Then at the command line (Terminal application)

sudo port install xastir

Then start it in /opt/local/bin/xastir etc.

-aps (KC2ZSX)