[aprssig] APRS Messenger v3.00 now released

Chris Moulding chrism at crosscountrywireless.net
Fri Apr 29 16:02:48 EDT 2011

I've just uploaded a new version of APRS Messenger v3.00 to the Cross
Country Wireless Yahoo group files section and the website:

http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/aprs_messenger.htm

This version has the new features I've been working on. It now has
transmit on the recently added KISS TNC and AX.25-SCS DSP program
options. I've added NSR (no source routing) on the APRS over digimodes
digipeating and many minor changes to the control routines to add the
new transmit features.

It's now possible to transmit and simultaneously receive on HF APRS over
digimodes on 10.1497 MHz, 30m AX.25 300 bd APRS with the AX.25-SCS DSP
program and a KISS or serial TNC on 2m APRS. All the APRS traffic
received can be sent to the APRS-IS with two way igating on APRS over
digimodes.

As always I'd welcome any feedback on this new version!

73,

Chris, G4HYG

Chris Moulding
Cross Country Wireless Ltd
7 Thirlmere Grove, Bolton, Lancs, BL4 0QB, UK
Tel/fax: +44(0)1204 410626
Mobile:  +44(0)7752 391908
Website: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net
Company registered in England and Wales number: 7431559