[aprssig] APRS Parser for Arduino?

Ted11 tedlists at hullar.com
Tue Apr 19 12:57:46 EDT 2011

Would the radio shield from Argent work?

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=136
&osCsid=e33eed067900846fb9980788fdbda221

I think you may have been looking for a full software solution, which this
isn't.  But, I think it would do the job, if you're willing to move the
processing off the Arduino itself and onto a companion board.

Ted
K5KZ