[aprssig] Terrestrial Threat to GPS Has Now Hit The Manstream Media

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 17:06:25 EDT 2011

We'd all love to think it's a joke, but the FCC is giving this some weight..
They're very close to signing off on it, then Lightsquared won't be jammers,
they'd be licensees interfering with Part 15 devices ( civilian GPS
receivers ) and we'd have no recourse. Don't think so, read the Part 15
rules...

Randy
WF5X