[aprssig] Terrestrial Threat to GPS Has Now Hit The Mainstream Media.

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 20:28:36 EDT 2011

I don't know if any of these tell, but at least one manufacturer presented data to the FCC showing this interference capability and they ignored it and went forward.  I'll see if I can find that one agan.

The term I used was: Infinitesimal wisdom.

BPL. this, then the 440 band...  I guess you just follow the money.
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI