[aprssig] The bootleggers are getting smarter

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Fri Sep 17 17:50:13 EDT 2010

Aha.  Then (from that list) that's going to be Chuck Haskin, KA9ZSA, of
274 SIERRA PASS DR
SCHAUMBURG, IL 60194

Chuck is a active rocketeer.  Perhaps he was using CWID on the tracker (we'd
never know from afar, darn it).

Here's a link to one of Chuck's photos online (showing 144.390).
http://bit.ly/ayqyFq
from his 2010 photo album at
http://chuck-haskin.u.yuku.com/gallery/ls/aid/218691

We're okay this time, it was no bootlegger, only a ham.  <grin>
73, Cap

P.S.  These days, who but a ham would fiddle around with VHF APRS?
Everybody else just uses their smartphone, eh?  hi hi

<snip>