[aprssig] The bootleggers are getting smarter

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 15:28:57 EDT 2010

If we could be sure of that address where he showed on Sierra Pass Dr. was precisely where he stopped, I might be able to get someone to snoop around there for info about a 'rocket enthusiast'.  I see him coming in to that Schaumburg area from the west on 8/29, then leaving westward on 9/1.  Is that correct?

73, Steve, K9DCI  Northern IL

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/

Time and reality always catch up with stupidity.