[aprssig] ARPS physical layer

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Thu Sep 16 07:38:38 EDT 2010

You also need to be aware than KPC tncs and TAPR clone tncs treat the
"has been digipeated" flag differently.  I can't remember which is
which, but one of them marks only the LAST digipeater field, the other
marks EACH digipeater.  Your code needs to simply look for the last
digipeater marked as digipeated.

Wes
---
God help those who do not help themselves.