[aprssig] Salt Water Antenna

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 16:54:41 EDT 2010

It's not APRS specific, but pretty cool!   Now I have a use for my Fischer current probes.

I have a
F61, 1-1,000 MHz and a
F2,000 10-3,000 MHz.

Now I hafta' go back and work through the transfer rations to see what power they are good for.

Trouble is that I don't have any nearby salt water body, bummer!

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
    Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/

Time and reality always catch up with stupidity.