[aprssig] ARPS physical layer

Derek Love DLove at app-tech.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 09:34:26 EDT 2010

I have been scouring the interweb and have so far not found a definitive
description of the physical layer / air interface of the APRS system. All
the published info seems to revolve around the Link layer (AX-25) which is
all well and good, but doesn't let me design a new TNC. Can someone point me
in the direction of a suitable source of information, please?

Many thanks.

Derek Love
G7ORK

Registered Office- Oval Park. Hatfield Road. Langford. Maldon. CM9 6WG
Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 02847065. VAT No. 368 6007 36