[aprssig] Several servers down

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Sep 13 07:34:43 EDT 2010

I have to take the servers off line for a short period sometime between
0800 and 1700 CDT today. Outages should not exceed one hour. Outage will
not extend past 1700 CDT.

I have to do some preventive maintenance on the UPS system.  Frequent
campus power outages have prompted this work.

73 gerry n5jxs

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983