[aprssig] Remote programming a KPC3+ via RF

Ralph Milnes ralphmilnes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 23:52:44 EDT 2010

Clay,

Can you receive anything from the DIGI in HyperTerm? A relayed APRS packet,
for example?

It would seem if you can hear a response on the D700, then something should
display in Hyperterm.

Could it be a problem with the display settings in HyperTerm? I  use WinPack
mostly so I'm no that familiar with HyperTerm.

Ralph NM5RM