[aprssig] Xastir v2.0.0 has been released

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:04:16 EDT 2010

Hi Curt,

Ok, v2.0.0 is compiled, installed, and running.  But, where did you hide the OSM maps?  I sort of expected them to show up under the Map Chooser.  Nope.  Refreshed.  Nope.  Re-indexed.  Nope.  Read the README.OSM_maps docs (last thing is to read the docs...).  No clue there, other than instructions on how to download them by hand, and a bunch of stuff about name formats.

I just want to say "Enable OSM", and let the program take it from there.  Where do I start?

Greg  KO6TH