[aprssig] OLD KPC-3's version 5 etc..

Tim N9PUZ tim.n9puz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:14:36 EDT 2010

Would it be possible for them to update their KPC-3's?

<http://www.n9puz.com/kpc3_update.html>

An older KPC-3 updated with V8.2 firmware is nearly as good as a KPC-3 Plus.

BTW, one potential issue I see for a lot of us who scoop up the KPC-3
TNCs at hamfests is a lot of the suppliers of 27C512 EPROMS and OTP
parts are showing these parts as end-of-life.

73,

Tim N9PUZ