[aprssig] THD72 Open House HRO Atlanta

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 15:53:04 EST 2010

On 11/12/2010 11:21 AM, Mike Edwards wrote:
> I had looked back in the Archives back to January, and was surprised to *not*
> see any chatter about the D72. (Or maybe my eyesight is failing)
>
> I saw the pics on NWAPRS.info.  I'm happy to see Kenwood updating the radio.
> I'm just too broke to afford one right now.
>
> Mike KE4YGT + TH-D7A(G)&(G2.0)

I've had photos I took of the display model of the forthcoming Kenwood APRS
handheld at Dayton 2010 on my website since May of this year.

<http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/TH-D71.htm>

[At the time, I was led to believe the model would be TH-D71.]

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

=====  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping =====