[aprssig] Short-term outage Friday evening: Network maintenance at Texas A&M University

Gerald Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri May 28 19:23:29 EDT 2010

Network maintenance on the LAN supporting first.aprs.net,
cwop1.aprs.net, cwop4.aprs.net and cwop.aprs.net at tamu.edu has been
(successfully) completed with no incidents. Both systems are running
normally again. Please report problems via e-mail or critical problems
to the cell number below.

Sorry for the service interruption.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983