[aprssig] APRSG Igate software

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 04:18:36 EDT 2010

Vaporware ? I seem to see some software at one tine. I don't like the idea of another computer getting the heat of summer and the cold of winter. I tried it with an igate a long time ago since my isp is on the same tower as my equipment. There is no Air conditioning in the building. Laptops and PC's are damaged every time I set them up.
A short time setup it works.
Would love to see a linux version come out and run it off of a compact flash. The killer is the hard drives.