[aprssig] APRSG Igate software

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 14:53:50 EDT 2010

Hello Bob,
We have a fair amount of folks down here using  APRS in our area . Our current setup of
3 Digi's strategically placed
K4MQF-2  Spotsylvania at 200ft AAT,
K4MQF-3 Culpeper at 1300 ft AAT,
K4MQF-1 Downtown Fredericksburg  110ft AAT covering the city as well as to the east and southeast.

I'm very will if the help is there to setup aprstt on the 146.775 repeater.

There is currently one I-gate NI4VA

K4MQF is a digi_ned information system  that is operational and soon to be I-gate. I'm working on the setup for an S-gate in conjunction with my I-gate.  I still have additional items to be loaded to Digi_ned.

I am willing to integrate aprstt to the area. I haven't seen any hardware to make this work as of recent. I have several voice repeaters in the area 442.850 in Fredericksburg that is linked to 146.775 in Spotsylvania at 300ft AAT.
King George county AREA just added a vhf repeater 146.745 . The coverage of this voice repeater will definitely take care of the AP hill area.