[aprssig] software

Lee Mushel herbert3 at centurytel.net
Mon May 24 08:25:42 EDT 2010

OK, Alan, here we go!

I have been trying for over a week now, to find what I think should be a
simple solution to "my problem."   I was aware that UI View was a
"donationware" so was unconcerned when I found myself on the ACS donation
page.   Being on a fixed income and given the fact that we contribute to
only local charities, I limited my contribution to $20.  That done I fully
expected to be directed back to the UI view site for the download.   I don't
know what I did wrong but it didn't happen.  OK, that's not the first time I
did something wrong so I donated another twenty bucks!   No redirect that I
saw but I did get a thank you note from the organization and some really
caustic words from the XYL when she saw the donation on the credit card
bill!

I need help.   I ain't gonna give any more but I do need UI-View!

Ladies and Gentlemen, please......

73

Lee  K9WRU